So here's the list and let us know what you think:
1. Jim Clark, the Silicon Graphics founder and serial entrepreneur for being bad in a good way!!?? It was discovered that Jim, 64, has inked Australian super-model Kristy Hinze, 28, to a term sheet as wife number four. You rascal, Jim. Best of luck to both of you from Think Billion$.
2. Donald Trump, for insisting he is still a billionaire, when he is not. And even suing the newspaper reporter for discovering it. Bad form Donald. Very bad.
3. Mark Cuban, for being Mark Cuban, for getting tangled up with the
4. Jerry Yang, for not maximizing Yahoo shareholder value while the money was on the damn table, Jerry!
5. Michael Bloomberg, for not respecting motherhood in the office and for appointing himself King of New York City.